Hey folks, here's a petition we're signing to keep Asheville funky. It's about the city's plans to regulate busking in a way that will keep a lot of brilliant musicians from bothering to grace the sidewalks of our dear hometown. We need 1000 signatures in just a few days, so jump on it if you think buskers aught to be allowed to put out a hat while providing music for a special town! Remember, such a friendly relaxed attitude around the art of candid music sharing is what made our entire trip possible this past year. So sign if you want to support us and our street-performing friends!

Click on the link to sign the Petition

https://www.change.org/p/city-of-asheville-nc-support-pro-busker-rights-reform





1 comment:

  1. Hello Five Cent Fiddle! I am very enamored of you both and the trip you were on- such inspiration. I am a long rider, artist, and performer myself, currently trekking through the National Forest of Southern Missouri and eventually headed for the North Carolina Ashville area. I heard about you through my friend Sea G. Rhydr (freerangerodeo.com) - It would be great to be in touch- I have many questions about how you busked in cities (New Orleans) with a horse, wanting to do that myself, but feeling like it would be a disaster!? Do you both live in Ashville now? Email me at Diviinehammer@hotmail.com/ check out my blog at Finehornsfancy.wordpress.com to drop a note! Luck and Laughter, Gryphon

    ReplyDelete